13.0277 WordCruncher help

Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:32:33 +0000

Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:12:28 EST
Subject: Re: 13.0264 WordCruncher help?

In a message dated 11/16/1999 9:54:11 PM !!!First Boot!!!, humanist@kcl.ac.uk
writes:

<< My question is now: Does any one know how I can still obtain a copy of
WordCruncher for Windows other than from WCIT? (I found the viewer on the
Internet, but not the indexing software.) Alternatively is there any
possibility to use the prepared texts with an alternative software? If yes,
what software and where can I get it? >>

Brigham Young University under FARMS has just released the Dead Sea Scrolls
on CDROM that runs under WordCruncher for Windows. If anyone should know, it
would be them,

David Reed