13.0291 consultancy job

Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:48:45 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:22:08 +0000
From: Carol Rowland <c.a.rowland@open.ac.uk>
Subject: Consultancy

[Forwarded with thanks. --WM]

A message from HAN member Dr Anna Chronaki:

To HAN members
Dear colleagues,

We will be able to offer a consultancy job for an experienced person to
undertake literature reviews and www searches for an EU funded project in
the area of curriculum implementation and practice (The project is called
'Subject Cultures' and addresses the teaching of mathematics and visual
arts --get in touch for more details). If you are interested or know
somebody who might be interested, please get in touch with me as soon as
you can (direct line 858377 wk or 01225-443436 hm). We will need to
finalise this appointment by the end of next week. Looking forward to your
response.

Best regards,
Dr. Anna Chronaki.
(a.chronaki@open.ac.uk)