13.0485 leads for an MA in humanities computing

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:18:46 CUT

             Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:13:48 +0000
             From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
             Subject: HELLO: 13.0481 MA in humanities computing?

    Dear Areti Damala,

    Hi, I would like to mention some references related to your requests
    below..

    The Humanist Advanced Technology and Information Institute (Archaeology
    Computer Lab) at: <http://www.hatii.arts.gla.ac.uk/Labs/Archaeol_Lab.html>

    Faculty of Arts, PROJECTS & CENTES at:
    <http://www.arts.gla.ac.uk/centres.htm>

    Department of Archaeology Site at:
    <http://www.arts.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Archaeology/>

    Department of History of Art Site at:
    <http://www.arthist.arts.gla.ac.uk/>

    I hope, this will help you in some way..more in next mails.

    Net Messenger
    Arun Tripathi

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Humanist Discussion Group wrote:
    > Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:17:29 +0000
    > From: "Areti Damala" <damala@students.phl.uoc.gr>
    > >
    > [Dear Colleagues:
    > The following request was sent to me but needs wider circulation. Please
    > respond directly to Areti Damala with your suggestions as to programmes of
    > study that might fit either of the two topics. Thanks. --WM]
    >

    > I am interested in carrying out a master of sciences dissertation on one of
    > the two following topics
    >
    > 1)Computing on the history of art teaching
    >
    > 2)The new multimedia "language" in museum function
    >

    > I am already following a master of sciences program at the University of
    > Crete with an emphasis on the use of mark-up languages in archeological
    > studies.
    >
    > I would like to have a second master in an Institute that upon completion
    > of this master of sciences dissertation would support a PhD with a similar
    > topic.
    >
    > Please, if you have any suggestions e-mail me some url's.
    >
    > Thank you all in advance
    > Areti Damala
         ARUN KUMAR TRIPATHI, C/O Braun, Luetgenholthauser Strasse 99
    44225,Dortmund,Germany ONLINE INTERNET EDUCATOR on the GLOBAL SCALE
    Appointed Officer: WAOE Multilingual Coordinator on Public Info Committee
    National Advisory Board Member for AmericaTakingAction, National Network
               <http://www.americatakingaction.com/board/arun.htm>
    Karen Ellis's The Educational Playground at <http://www.edu-cyberpg.com>
       PrevGES -News Editor <http://www.egroups.com/group/prevges/info.html>
    Member of Commissioner's E-mail List: http://www.firn.edu/commissioner
       Short Online Bio of Arun at: http://www.iteachnet.com/resume/akumar.html
                            The Internet in Education at:
    <http://www.techlearning.com/db_area/archives/WCE/archives/tripathi.htm>
                    E-mail: <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
                      Guest Moderator for Online-Ed Listserv
          Research Scholar, Department of Statistics University Of Dortmund
              Internet Search Expert, EdResource Listserv Moderator
                  <http://www.egroups.com/group/edresource/info.html>
                MEMBER, IEEE Computer Society: <http://www.computer.org>