13.0489 online conference; symposium

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 20:12:40 CUT

       [1] From: lachance@chass.utoronto.ca (Francois Lachance) (465)
             Subject: TCON2000 Presentations: Preview (fwd)

       [2] From: James.Inman@furman.edu (17)
             Subject: Furman Symposium: Final Announcement

             Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:05:13 +0000
             From: lachance@chass.utoronto.ca (Francois Lachance)

    Willard,

    This is longish description of presentations at an upcoming online
    conference. It does however capture some of the threads that have been
    woven in postings to Humanist. Edit at will. It, like your upcoming
    methodology colloquium in May, establishes what the administration types
    call a "best practice". Lots of material circulates in adavance of the
    meetings.