14.0066 announcements

From: Humanist Discussion Group (willard@lists.village.virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 06:45:37 CUT

       [1] From: Eric Johnson <johnsone@jupiter.dsu.edu> (8)
             Subject: Multimedia / Web programs

       [2] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (41)
             Subject: New UK Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries:
                     re:source.

       [3] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (157)
             Subject: TWO REPORTS: Authenticity; Emulation

       [4] From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org> (96)
             Subject: CLIR/DLF "Distinguished Fellows" Program

             Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:27:44 +0100
             From: Eric Johnson <johnsone@jupiter.dsu.edu>

         HUMANIST members might be interested to know that Dakota State
    University has received approval of a major in Multimedia / Web
    Development and a minor in Multimedia / Web Design. Information is on the
    web:

    http://www.dsu.edu/departments/liberal/multiweb.html

         We are anticipating excellent enrollments. -- Eric

         --Eric Johnson
           johnsone@jupiter.dsu.edu
           http://www.dsu.edu/~johnsone/