14.0185 EJournal: call for articles on electronic text

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 15:16:28 CUT

             Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:09:43 +0100
             From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
             Subject: (Announcement) EJournal --concerns with the implications
    of electronic networks and texts

    Dear humanist scholars,

    [Hi, I thought --the EJournal --might interest you --received via
    Professor Charles Ess and CaTaC List..EJournal is available free on the
    Web. Thank you.--Arun]

    [material deleted]

    EJournal is a pioneering all-electronic, peer-reviewed,
    multi-disciplinary academic journal published since 1991. We are
    especially interested in theory and practice surrounding the creation,
    transmission, storage, interpretation, alteration and replication of
    electronic "text," broadly defined. We are also interested in the
    broader social, psychological, literary, economic and pedagogical
    implications of computer-mediated networks.

    EJournal is currently soliciting theoretically and philosophically
    driven feature articles on the above topics. Reviews and other short
    items are welcome. We are also interested in hearing from people who
    would like to review manuscripts.

    Please see the EJournal home page for details, submission guidelines,
    and back issues:

    <http://www.ucalgary.ca/ejournal>

    Please direct inquiries to the EJournal Editorial Office,
    ejournal@ucalgary.ca

    Thanks!

    Doug Brent, University of Calgary, and
    Joanna Richardson, Bond University