14.0211 new on WWW: narratology, Internet course, JEP issue

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 08:51:15 CUT

       [1] From: Jan Christoph Meister <jan-c-meister@rrz.uni- (13)
                     hamburg.de>
             Subject: NarrNet

       [2] From: "Luigi M Bianchi" <lbianchi@yorku.ca> (23)
             Subject: Internet course on "Computers, Information and
                     Society"

       [3] From: Eve Trager <etrager@umich.edu> (91)
             Subject: The Latest Isssue of the Journal of Electronic
                     Publishing

             Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:37:36 +0100
             From: Jan Christoph Meister <jan-c-meister@rrz.uni-hamburg.de>

    Dear Colleagues,

    NarrNet - short for NARRatology NETwork - is a new website for
    researchers and students with an interest in Narratology.

    www.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/narratologie

    You are cordially invited to peruse, comment, criticize and - last not least -
    contribute!

    Jan Christoph Meister
    Narratology Research Group
    University of Hamburg