14.0254 new on WWW: archive of papers on philosophy, neuroscience, and psychology

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 09/20/00

             Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:26:24 +0100
             From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
             Subject: Relationship between "Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology"
    (PNP) and its Archives

    dear humanist scholars,

    ((hi, forwarded via The Scout Report for Social Sciences -- September 19,
    2000 --thought, might interest you.-arun))

    Philosophy - Neuroscience - Psychology (PNP) Archive of Papers
    and Technical Reports -- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
    [PostScript]
    <http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~pnp/archive/archive.html>

    The Department of Philosophy at Washington University offers an
    extensive archive of papers and technical reports on
    interdisciplinary issues involving philosophy, neuroscience, and
    psychology at their PNP Website. The documents can be browsed by
    author's last name and by a number assigned by the maintainers of
    PNP, but no search option is available. Titles are listed with
    abstracts in HTML format and links to the full text, typically
    offered in PostScript format, though some are in HTML or ASC II. We
    found one bad link on our visit, but the archive is kept current, and
    many leading scholars in the field have posted work here. [DC]