14.0285 computers and children

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 10/03/00

             Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 07:43:52 +0100
             From: Arun-Kumar Tripathi <tripathi@statistik.uni-dortmund.de>
             Subject: [pn] Computers for children?

    dear humanists,

    [Hi, here is a feedback --thought might interest you --a counter-response
    written by Ferdi Serim --to the latest report of "Alliance for Childhood"
    Initiative and concerns raised by _Alliance for Childhood_ on the use of
    computers by children --a hot ongoing debate in USA amongst educators,
    technologists, psychologists, cognitive scientists and philosophers --is
    forwarded via Papyrusnews. Thanks.-Arun]