14.0416 CHWP online at <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/epc/chwp/>

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 10/25/00

             Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:13:39 +0100
             From: "Tarvers, Josephine K." <tarversj@exchange.winthrop.edu>
             Subject: RE: 14.0409 new on WWW: studies in CHWP

    <http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/epc/chwp/>. --WM]

    Russon or WH or someone,
    	Are the CH Working Papers available on the web? If so, can someone
    point me to the URL? If not, could someone give me the full bibliographic
    citation for this volume? There are two essays here that I could really use,
    but not enough information for our Interlibrary Loan staff member to
    retrieve them. (Willard, apropos of your last post on the inaccessibility of
    information--it is even a greater problem at small institutions like mine,
    which only subscribe to new serials if an older serial is deleted from the
    library collection--and the process of doing so is clear proof of Luther's
    "whose ox is being gored" dictum.) Thanks so much for your help.

    Jo T.
    Jo Koster Tarvers, Ph.D.
    Department of English
    Winthrop University
    Rock Hill, SC 29733-0001 USA
    phone (803) 323-4557
    fax (803) 323-4837
    e-mail tarversj@winthrop.edu
    on the web http://faculty.winthrop.edu/tarversj
    "My view on current affairs? I'm too busy to have one."---Broom Hilda