14.0430 workshop, conference report

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 10/28/00

       [1]   From:    jason.mann@vanderbilt.edu                           (18)
             Subject: Managing Online Consortia pre-conference workshop
                     announcement

       [2]   From:    NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>                   (159)
             Subject: Design, Book Crafts & the Digital Age

             Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:56:38 +0100
             From: jason.mann@vanderbilt.edu
    announcement

    ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Managing Online Consortia pre-conference workshop announcement
    <http://www.cael.org/index2.html>

    Attend CAEL's first conference of the 21st Century, visit our web site for
    more details: http://www.cael.org/index2.html

    CAEL and University of Maryland University College present:

    Managing Online Education Partnerships:
    Plain Talk and Practical Tools for Internet-Based Consortia

    The Drake Hotel; Chicago, IL
    November 14 - 15, 2000

    	Register today to participate in the first ever, Managing Online Education
    Partnerships on November 14-15. This conference will provide a national
    forum for administrators and/or participants who work with Internet-based
    education consortia and alliances to discuss the conceptual issues and
    practicalities of operating successful and mutually beneficial
    partnerships.  Focusing on practical guides and tools for those who develop
    and manage consortia, this conference will create a framework of
    communication and collegiality for discussing common issues and concerns.

    [material deleted]