14.0492 now here's a question

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 11/14/00

             Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:10:00 +0000
             From: Dee McAree <virtuallydee@yahoo.com>
             Subject: Re: 14.0471 reality-check

    As a newbie to Humanist, my only question would be as
    to the definition of one. It would help me stay within
    the scope of pertinent contributions. I've searched
    several on-line dictionaries for an official reading,
    but came up blank. I would love a first-hand account
    of the philosophy or character that the word embodies
    from Humanists themselves. I'm still trying to
    determine if I am one.