14.0511 C18-L Selected Readings, No. 81

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 11/21/00

             Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 07:53:07 +0000
             From: Kevin Berland <bcj@psu.edu>
             Subject: Revised Selcted Readings announcement (*with* URL)

    Greetings.  We are delighted to announce the publication of C18-L's
    Selected Readings, Number 81.  You will find this latest issue of our
    interdisciplinary bibliography of recent essays, books, and websites
    concerning all sorts of topics in the long eighteenth century.  This issue
    covers many areas, including history, historiography, intellectual history,
    literature, bibliography, book history, history of art, medicine, science,
    economics -- and is especially strong (this time) in listing essays about
    philosophy and political thought.

    The URL (which we forgot to include Saturday) is
    http://www.personal.psu.edu/special/C18/sr/sr81.htm

    SR is compiled from volunteer contributions -- and we are always looking
    for more volunteers.  Contact the editor by writing to bcj@psu.edu

    Cheers -- Kevin Berland