14.0532 ACW and student peer-evaluation

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 12/01/00

       [1]   From:    Dene Grigar <dene@eaze.net>                          (8)
             Subject: Re: 14.0530 ACW-L? student peer-evaluation?

       [2]   From:    Mick Doherty <mickwrites@yahoo.com>                 (27)
             Subject: ACW-L

       [3]   From:    "Areti Damala" <damala@students.phl.uoc.gr>          (8)

             Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:06:25 +0000
             From: Dene Grigar <dene@eaze.net>

    I have been active in C and W for 10 years and have been a member of ACW
    for the last 6.  ACW has been inactive since late last spring and seems to
    have kicked back up only in the last week.  Those of us who were active on
    the ACW's listsev moved to other lists and were caught off guard this week
    by ACW rise from the ashes.

    We all know Fred Kemp who runs ACW, actually he *is* ACW, so we have sent
    him direct inquiries about the site and listserv.  I will keep those of
    you interested about his response when we hear back.

    Dene Grigar, Texas Woman's University