16.085 Document Explorer 6.0

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 03:42:02 EDT

             Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:23:27 +0100
             From: "Hamilton-Locke, Inc" <mail@hamilton-locke.com>
             Subject: Document Explorer

    Hamilton-Locke and Brigham Young University are pleased to announce the
    completion of Document Explorer 6.0 and the incorporation of nearly 800
    literary classics, political and legal documents. This is a tremendous
    discovery and analysis tool that we hope will service your research needs.

    Document Explorer is the culminating product of WordCruncher's developmental
    efforts at BYU. The analytical tools, the interface design tools, the
    concordance builder, and the foreign font capabilities of WordCruncher are
    built on a new framework called Document Explorer. Now interactive with
    Microsoft Word, this product contains enhanced graphics on frequency
    distributions and many other additional discovery and statistical analysis
    tools. In addition, a new manual gives both faculty and students many
    examples of document analysis and procedures for statistical analysis. We
    are excited about this new tool and hope your faculty will not only order
    this for their own research, but will make this tool available for the
    students.

    Sincerely,

    David Neubert, President
    Hamilton-Locke, Inc.
    1902 N. Canyon Rd, Ste. 120
    Provo, Utah 84604
    mail@agexplorer.com
    www.agexplorer.com
    801.356.3512 V
    801.226.2971 F

    [Sent to me directly; a presentation in the form of an attachment has been
    deleted. --WM]