16.090 chat event for artists & writers

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 04:05:42 EDT

             Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:53:34 +0100
             From: Deena Larsen <textra@chisp.net>
             Subject: chat event for artists & writers

    If you can't come to trAce's Incubation conference
    <http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/incubation/index.cfm> in person, be there in
    electronic spirit!

    TrAce is sponsoring a Live Chat event at Incubation in collaboration
    with ISEA, Fine Art Forum & The Electronic Literature Organisation

    Communicate and hobnob with your creative counterparts as part of a
    series of online meetings at real life conferences to help bring
    members of the creative electronic community together. We will talk
    about important points in the conference and foster relationships
    between online writers and artists with questions such as:

    How can we use the online environment to further collaborations
    between artists and writers?
    How do the online environment and other new media tools modify the
    relationship between writing, language, imagery, culture, and
    ethnicity?
    How has online communication and coordination changed art and writing?
    How are lines between art and literature blurring?
    What new ways are we using to communicate with art and writing?

    WHEN AND WHERE
    Monday, July 15, 2002, at 21:00 London time, 16:00 New York, 13:00
    Los Angeles, and 0:600 Tuesday Sydney
    For your time, see
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=7&year=2002&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&month=7&year=2002&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=136

    HOW TO GET ONLINE