16.119 Museum Computer Network conference, Toronto, 9/02

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 02:51:14 EDT

             Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:36:01 +0100
             From: NINCH-ANNOUNCE <david@ninch.org>
             Subject: MCN Conference: Sept 4-7, Toronto

    NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community

    2002 Museum Computer Network Annual Conference
    with the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN)
    In It for the Long Haul - Programs That Go the Distance
    September 4-7, 2002: Toronto, Canada
    http://www.mcn,edu/mcn2002/

    >Plenary Sessions Featuring
    >
    >* Clifford A. Lynch, Executive Director, Coalition for Networked
    >Information (CNI)
    >* Stanley N. Katz, Director, Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies,
    >Princeton University
    >* Lyn Elliot Sherwood, Director General, Canadian Heritage Information
    Network

    --

    ============================================================== NINCH-Announce is an announcement listserv, produced by the National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage (NINCH). The subjects of announcements are not the projects of NINCH, unless otherwise noted; neither does NINCH necessarily endorse the subjects of announcements. We attempt to credit all re-distributed news and announcements and appreciate reciprocal credit.

    For questions, comments or requests to un-subscribe, contact the editor: <mailto:david@ninch.org> ============================================================== See and search back issues of NINCH-ANNOUNCE at <http://www.cni.org/Hforums/ninch-announce/>. ==============================================================