16.130 change of wizards

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty (w.mccarty@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 02:56:48 EDT

             Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:52:20 +0100
             From: Willard McCarty <w.mccarty@btinternet.com>
             Subject: change of wizards

    Dear colleagues,

    By "wizards" I mean in full irony to refer to the Wizard of Oz -- though
    without implying that you are actually in Kansas, living in
    black-and-white, except when dreamily wandering up the Yellow Brick Road,
    through Humanist to its Emerald City. From tomorrow until 5 August my able
    colleague, David Gants, will be pulling the cords. So, be warned: any
    messages intended for Humanist that are sent to me directly are likely to
    be delayed between stops while I wend my way via Nederlandse Spoorwegen and
    Deutsche Bahn around the two countries. Hope to see *everyone* in Tuebingen
    at what promises to be a very fine conference.

    Dr Willard McCarty, Senior Lecturer,
    Centre for Computing in the Humanities, King's College London,
    Strand, London WC2R 2LS, U.K.,
    +44 (0)20 7848-2784, ilex.cc.kcl.ac.uk/wlm/,
    willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk, w.mccarty@btinternet.com