16.400 diagramming? microcard scanning?

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 07:59:42 EST

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk> (18)
             Subject: diagramming

       [2] From: "Joel Elliott" <jelliott@nhc.rtp.nc.us> (12)
             Subject: microcard scanning

             Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 12:42:07 +0000
             From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>

    This is kindly to request comments, criticisms, corrections and additions
    to a highly selective bibliography of work on diagramming, which I have put
    online at <http://ilex.cc.kcl.ac.uk/wlm/diagram/>. The intention behind
    this and other bibliographies to come is to suggest directions of research
    of which, I will shortly be arguing, we need to be aware. Since I am hardly
    an expert in the topic, I ask those who are expert to treat this as an
    invitation to teach. Your eager student awaits his instruction!

    The effectiveness of the bibliography will be lost, I think, if many more
    items are added. What I would hope for are items that are better or more
    comprehensive than those I list. I would also be enormously grateful to be
    pointed toward related topics that I have somehow missed.

    Many thanks.

    Dr Willard McCarty | Senior Lecturer | Centre for Computing in the
    Humanities | King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS || +44 (0)20
    7848-2784 fax: -2980 || willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk
    www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/wlm/