16.513 data modelling for a history of the book

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:33:08 EST

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: John Unsworth <jmu2m@virginia.edu> (9)
             Subject: GIS in print culture studies

       [2] From: Elisabeth Burr <Elisabeth.Burr@uni-duisburg.de> (111)
             Subject: Re: 16.509 data modelling for a history of the book?

             Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:56:22 +0000
             From: John Unsworth <jmu2m@virginia.edu>

    Willard,

    Possiby relevant to your recent query on Humanist, about tools for studying
    the history of the book:

    Using GIS for Spatial and Temporal Analyses in Print Culture Studies:
                                   Some Opportunities and Challenges

                                    Bertrum H. MacDonald and Fiona A. Black

    Social Science History 24.3 (2000) 505-536

    http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/social_science_history/v024/24.3macdonald.html

    John

    434-825-2969 | jmu2m@virginia.edu | http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/