17.006 new on WWW: Ubiquity 4.11; LLC 17.4 table of contents

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 01:54:06 EDT

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: ubiquity <ubiquity@HQ.ACM.ORG> (14)
             Subject: Ubiquity 4.11

       [2] From: Edward Vanhoutte <evanhoutte@kantl.be> (139)
             Subject: TOC Literary & Linguistic Computing 17/4

             Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 06:44:32 +0100
             From: ubiquity <ubiquity@HQ.ACM.ORG>

    Ubiquity: A Web-based publication of the ACM
    Volume 4, Number 11, Week of May 5, 2003

    In this issue:

    Interview --

    The Virtues of Virtual

    Abbe Mowshowitz talks about virtual organization as a way of managing
    activities and describes the rise of virtual feudalism.
    http://www.acm.org/ubiquity/interviews/a_mowshowitz_1.html

    Excerpt --

    Virtual Organization: Toward a Theory of Societal Transformation
    Stimulated by Information Technology
    By Abbe Mowshowitz
    http://www.acm.org/ubiquity/book/a_mowshowitz_2.html