17.141 research on blogging

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 01:41:37 EDT

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: "Milena Radzikowska" <milena@yardog.ca> (8)
             Subject: Re: 17.134 research on blogging

       [2] From: lachance@origin.chass.utoronto.ca (Francois (21)
                     Lachance)

             Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 06:38:32 +0100
             From: "Milena Radzikowska" <milena@yardog.ca>

    Hello,

    I presented a paper on blogging at the Communicational Spaces 2003
    Conference, at the University of Alberta, this past May. You can look at my
    abstract, references, and the PDF presentation on my blog:
    http://www.yardog.ca/blog/blogging.html. I am still putting the finishing
    touches on my paper and it should be available on my blog very shortly.

    Good luck!

    milena radzikowska