17.153 cultural heritage: publications, initiatives, sustainability

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 04:17:48 EDT

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: "Sarah J. Segura" <sarah@ninch.org> (11)
             Subject: new publications on cultural heritage

       [2] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk> (53)
             Subject: cultural heritage initiatives

             Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:11:59 +0100
             From: "Sarah J. Segura" <sarah@ninch.org>

    NINCH ANNOUNCEMENT
    News on Networking Cultural Heritage Resources
    from across the Community
    July 15, 2003

    Two new publications have been issued by DigiCULT, an initiative
    established in Europe to provide a regular technology watch for cultural
    and scientific heritage. They are:

    New Technologies for the Cultural and Scientific Heritage Sector
    http://www.digicult.info/downloads/twr2003_01_low.pdf

    and Towards a Semantic Web for Heritage Resources.
    http://www.digicult.info/downloads/ti3_high.pdf