17.821 modelling innovation and its constraints

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 16:48:07 EDT

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

             Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:57:28 +0100
             From: "portal" <portal@ontologystream.com>
             Subject: indexicals

    We are beginning to describe a model of innovation expression as a type of
    memetic expression with substructural elements being aggregated under
    certain sets of constraints.

    Scholars are invited to contribute to this discussion, as it develops.

    The founders of the BCNGroup.org and the ontologystream have developed a
    model regarding the emergence of innovation and the constraints on its
    adoption.

    Ontologystream is in a unique position to outsource management, which we are
    prepared to do, and get to the business of bringing HIP (Human-centric
    Information Production) technology that is informed deeply by social
    science.

    Our hope is that the National need for this new capability will offset the
    entrenchment that characterize part of the constraints that this new bead
    game on Innovation Adoption will address.

    http://www.bcngroup.org/beadgames/techInnovation/home.htm

    Please forward this to those whom you wish.

    Dr. Paul S. Prueitt
    Research Professor
    The George Washington University
    Founder and Director, (1992) BCNGroup.org
    Founder and CEO, (2000) OntologyStream Inc
    Founder, (2003) dataRenewal Inc
    Founder, (2004) InOrb Technologies Inc
    Knowledge Scientist
    Cell: 703-981-2676