18.064 Web feeds

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 03:47:10 EDT

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: Gerry Mckiernan <gerrymck@IASTATE.EDU> (14)
             Subject: Web Feeds from Publishers and Book Vendors?

       [2] From: Gerry Mckiernan <gerrymck@IASTATE.EDU> (44)
             Subject: Web Feeds for E-Journal Issue Notification and Local
                     OPAC/ILS Holdings?

             Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:55:36 +0100
             From: Gerry Mckiernan <gerrymck@IASTATE.EDU>

                          Web Feeds from Publishers and Book Vendors?

    I am greatly interested in learning of Any and All publishers or book
    vendors that provide Web feeds (RSS, Atom, etc.) for new and/or
    forthcoming books published or provided by the publisher or vendor.

    I will be happy to include each within my new registry _RSS(sm): Rich
    Site Services_

    [ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/RSS2.htm ]

    Regards,

    Gerry