18.121 Digital Games near the ACH/ALLC

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:09:38 +0100

         Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 13:02:15 +0100
         From: "Andrew Mactavish" <mactavis_at_mcmaster.ca>
         Subject: RE: 18.115 ACH/ALLC 2005 call for papers

Some of you who will be in Victoria June 15 - 19, 2005 for ACH/ALLC may be
interested to know that DiGRA (the Digital Games Research Association) will
be holding its second international conference in Vancouver at Simon Fraser
University from June 17 - 20, 2005. This could be a great opportunity for
members of both ACH/ALLC and DiGRA to share their approaches to similar sets
of research concerns.

See you there,
Andrew

Andrew Mactavish, PhD