18.163 historical development of tools

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:48:14 +0100

   [1] From: "Ken Cousins" <kcousins_at_gvpt.umd.edu> (18)
         Subject: Re: 18.159 historical development of tools

   [2] From: "Donald Spaeth" <d.spaeth_at_history.arts.gla.ac.uk> (59)
         Subject: Re: 18.136 historical development of text-analytic
                 tools?

         Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:23:47 +0100
         From: "Ken Cousins" <kcousins_at_gvpt.umd.edu>

One suggestion (for which I completely lack technical skills) is that such
a page could be constructed as a Wiki - this would allow the page to grow,
according to the contributions of registered users.

See http://wiki.org for detail on Wiki itself, and www.wikipedia.org for an
example.

Ken Cousins
Harrison Program on the Future Global Agenda
Department of Government and Politics
3114 C Tydings Hall
University of Maryland, College Park
T: (301) 405-4133
C: (301) 758-4490
F: (301) 314-7619
kcousins_at_gvpt.umd.edu

"The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
         Albert Einstein