18.312 citing URLs

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:22:53 +0100

   [1] From: Mícheál Mac an Airchinnigh (40)
                 <mmaa_at_eircom.net> (by
         Subject: Re: 18.311 citing URLs unnecessary?

   [2] From: Matt Kirschenbaum <mgk_at_umd.edu> (4)

   [3] From: Dino Buzzetti <buzzetti_at_philo.unibo.it> (14)

   [4] From: Michael Fraser <mike.fraser_at_computing- (42)
                 services.oxford.ac.uk>

   [5] From: lachance_at_origin.chass.utoronto.ca (Francois (45)
                 Lachance)

   [6] From: "Lisa L. Spangenberg" (13)
                 <lisa_at_digitalmedievalist.com>

   [7] From: Arianna Ciula <arianna.ciula_at_kcl.ac.uk> (15)

   [8] From: Alexandre Enkerli <aenkerli_at_indiana.edu> (29)

   [9] From: Dennis Moser <aldus_at_angrek.com> (58)

   [10] From: David Sewell <drs2n_at_virginia.edu> (22)

   [11] From: "Ken Cousins" <kcousins_at_gvpt.umd.edu> (9)