18.386 scholarship and Google, and Alice

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:40:16 +0000

   [1] From: Timothy Mason <tmason_at_club-internet.fr> (11)
         Subject: Re: 18.384 scholarship and Google

   [2] From: ian.lancashire_at_utoronto.ca (33)

   [3] From: "Lisa L. Spangenberg" (27)
                 <lisa_at_digitalmedievalist.com>

   [4] From: "Jim Marchand" <marchand_at_uiuc.edu> (37)
         Subject: google scholar

   [5] From: Patrick T Rourke <ptrourke_at_methymna.com> (24)
         Subject: Re: 18.382 Literary references to Alice in
                 Scholar.Google?

   [6] From: lachance_at_origin.chass.utoronto.ca (Francois (76)
                 Lachance)