18.393 the puzzling technology of the codex, translated

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 07:42:51 +0000

         Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 07:32:34 +0000
         From: Judy Reynolds <judyr_at_SJSU.EDU>
         Subject: helpdesk translation

[The following refers to the announcement of a Norwegian video on the
puzzling technology of the codex in Humanist 18.298, where it was
mistakenly said to be in Danish. --WM]

Hi,
    The recent helpdesk clip posted on this list was actually in
Norwegian. Finally found someone to translate it in case others on the
list are interested.
       Judy Reynolds
       Library, San Jose State University

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~mz34/helpdesk.WMV