18.453 Shlomo Argamon on analysis of style, at Haifa

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:45:42 +0000

         Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 06:32:17 +0000
         From: Shuly Wintner <shuly_at_cs.haifa.ac.il>
         Subject: Shlomo Argamon at the University of Haifa

You are cordially invited to attend the following talk.

Time: Tuesday, January 4th, 16:00
Place: University of Haifa, CRI, Education Building, 5th floor
Speaker: Shlomo Argamon, Illinois Institute of Technology.
Title: COMPUTATIONAL ANALYSIS OF MEANINGFUL STYLISTIC VARIATION.

Begin forwarded message: