18.467 blogging Humanist

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:37:06 +0000

   [1] From: Geoffrey Rockwell <georock_at_mcmaster.ca> (37)
         Subject: Re: 18.460 blogging Humanist

   [2] From: James Cummings <James.Cummings_at_ota.ahds.ac.uk> (34)

   [3] From: "Jim Marchand" <marchand_at_UIUC.EDU> (16)
         Subject: blogging Humanist

   [4] From: Patrick T Rourke <ptrourke_at_methymna.com> (6)

   [5] From: "Patrik Svensson" (29)
                 <patrik.svensson_at_engelska.umu.se>

   [6] From: Vika Zafrin <amarena_at_gmail.com> (59)