18.675 effects of discovery

From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_KCL.AC.UK>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 16:27:14 +0100

   [1] From: Pat Galloway <galloway_at_ischool.utexas.edu> (5)
         Subject: Re: 18.674 effects of discovery?

   [2] From: Vika Zafrin <amarena_at_gmail.com> (53)
         Subject: Re: [humanist] 18.674 effects of discovery?

         Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 06:00:15 +0100
         From: Pat Galloway <galloway_at_ischool.utexas.edu>

Well, of course. This is happening in archival science, where what once
seemed real theory is now seen (in the light of digital objects) as
paper-centric practice. This is a pretty Goedelian observation overall...
Pat Galloway
School of Information
University of Texas-Austin