(put editor) recent neglect

From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:16:53 +0100

Dear colleagues:

Because of the idiosyncratic and complex way in which Humanist works,
my recent absence from the helm of Humanist's distribution mechanism
may have resulted in postings going astray. We were fortunate to have
David Gants' able help during this time, but because many postings
come directly to me, and I was not able to pay much attention to my
e-mail for the last few weeks, you may find that your contributions
have simply vanished, or are only now appearing. Mea culpa. Please
resend if any have been lost.

Those I do have will follow shortly.

[NB: If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours please resend]
Dr Willard McCarty | Senior Lecturer | Centre for Computing in the
Humanities | King's College London | Kay House, 7 Arundel Street |
London WC2R 3DX | U.K. | +44 (0)20 7848-2784 fax: -2980 ||
willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/wlm/