19.304 contemplation and computing

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:57:25 +0100

         Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:54:53 +0100
         From: "Christine Goldbeck" <cgoldie_at_verizon.net>
         Subject: Re: 19.301 Contemplation and time to think?

I have a question, Adam. When you say "digital communication systems
and computer use in general are at the forefront of this situation"
do you mean that computers and related technology are to blame for a
lack of critical thinking abilities?

If so, then I am up for a discussion on this issue as I disagree with
this premise.

Sincerely,
Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Humanist Discussion Group (by way
of Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>)"
<willard_at_LISTS.VILLAGE.VIRGINIA.EDU>