19.308 author of quotation

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:19:24 +0100

         Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:16:03 +0100
         From: amandagailey_at_neb.rr.com
         Subject: Re: 19.303 author of quotation

Hello,

You may have already seen this, but Sadie Plant writes:

"These themes of the very fast, the very slow, the very large, and the
very small, are the new agenda for the sciences of the twenty-first
century."

This is from "Information War in the Age of Dangerous Substances" which
was both a talk from 1998 (available at
http://62.116.70.35/sadie/drugs.htm) and an article from 2000 in The
Journal of Cognitive Liberties (available at
http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/4jcl/4JCL23.htm).

I hope this helps.

Amanda Gailey