19.418 new publication: AI & Society 19.3; note on Artifact

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:54:27 +0000

   [1] From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk> (48)
         Subject: AI and Society 19.3

   [2] From: Humanist Discussion Group (282)
                 <willard_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
         Subject: Fwd: Re: 19.416 new journal: Artifact

         Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:41:31 +0000
         From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>

Volume 19 Number 3 of AI & Society is now=20
available on the springerlink.metapress.com web=20
site at http://springerlink.metapress.com.

This issue contains:

Original Article
Computer decision-support systems for public=20
argumentation: assessing deliberative legitimacy p. 203
William Rehg, Peter McBurney, Simon Parsons
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-004-0313-2

Original Article
The narrative aspect of scenario building - How=20
story telling may give people a memory of the future p. 229
Lauge Baungaard Rasmussen
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-005-0337-2

Open Forum
Technology to facilitate ethical action: a proposed design p. 250
Douglas H. Wightman, Lucas G. Jurkovic, Yolande E. Chan
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-005-0336-3

Open Forum
Multilingual disaster information system:=20
information delivery using graphic text for mobile phones p. 265
Satoshi Hasegawa, Kumi Sato, Shohei Matsunuma, Masaru Miyao, Kohei Okamoto
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-005-0316-7

Open Forum
A conceptual framework for society-oriented decision support p. 279
Yingjie Yang, David Gillingwater, Chris Hinde
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-004-0314-1

Open Forum
The innovation system and regional growth strategy in Denmark p. 292
Sang-Chul Park, Seong-Keun Lee
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-005-0335-4

Open Forum
The variety of information society development paths in central Europe p.=
  309
Hans Zon
DOI: 10.1007/s00146-005-0317-6

Book Review
Standing on the shoulders of giants. Science,=20
politics and trust: a parliamentary life. By=20
Jeremy Bray, edited by Elizabeth Bray : Elizabeth=20
Bray, 2004, ISBN 0-9546922-0-9, =A312 pbk, 302 pp p. 327
   DOI: 10.1007/s00146-004-0315-0

Dr Willard McCarty | Reader in Humanities=20
Computing | Centre for Computing in the=20
Humanities | King's College London | Kay House, 7=20
Arundel Street | London WC2R 3DX | U.K. | +44=20
(0)20 7848-2784 fax: -2980 ||=20
willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/wlm/=20