20.482 fixing the MLA's problem

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:30:57 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html

   [1] From: "Timothy Mason" <timothyjpmason_at_gmail.com> (12)
         Subject: Re: 20.478 fixing the MLA's problem

   [2] From: Del Thomas Ph D <deltom_at_comcast.net> (129)

         Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 09:17:43 +0000
         From: "Timothy Mason" <timothyjpmason_at_gmail.com>

I'm wondering whether many of the students of English have not, fairly
deliberately, chosen their subject to get away from the digital and
nerdish. If you tell them that the numerate have also taken in hand
the future of Romance, they may well feel a little miffed.

Speaking of which, the following is very funny, and may give food for
thought. You have just called the HelpDesk :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAWR6hzZek

--
Timothy Mason
Université de Paris 8