20.545 a matter of time

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 06:31:15 +0100

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html

         Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 06:22:44 +0100
         From: Del Thomas Ph D <deltom_at_comcast.net>
         Subject: Re: 20.541 synthetic work & its possible fallout

Hi,

I'm thinking that existence and or illusion may be a mater of time.
How do we know that the originals
were not the result of illusions created by time travelers. It
would seem inevitable that if our species survives
long enough there will be time travel.
Del

Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty