21.150 geographical models

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 07:01:08 +0100

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html

         Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 06:46:31 +0100
         From: Stan Ruecker <sruecker_at_ualberta.ca>
         Subject: Re: 21.136 geographical models?

Dear Willard,

I don't know if this site will have anything along the lines of what
you are thinking about, but they've been doing a lot of work. It's a
Canadian participatory GIS project called the Aboriginal Mapping Network:

http://www.nativemaps.org/?q=top_menu/1/88/90

yrs,
Stan

Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty