21.427 events: Fourth Nordic Conference on Scholarly Communication; 3D Colour Laser Scanning Conference

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:43:23 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html

   [1] From: Håkan Carlsson <Hakan.Carlsson_at_LUB.LU.SE> (29)
         Subject: Invitation to Fourth Nordic Conference on Scholarly
                 Communication NCSC 2008

   [2] From: Stuart Dunn <stuart.dunn_at_kcl.ac.uk> (119)
         Subject: Fwd: 3D Colour Laser Scanning Conference at UCL in
                 March 2008

         Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:31:00 +0000
         From: Håkan Carlsson <Hakan.Carlsson_at_LUB.LU.SE>
         Subject: Invitation to Fourth Nordic
Conference on Scholarly Communication NCSC 2008

**Apologies for any Cross-Posting**

Dear Friends,
Dear Friends,
Following up the success of the previous Nordic
Conferences on Scholarly Communication, Lund
University Libraries are proud to announce the
Fourth Nordic Conference. The registration is now
open at the conference website,
<http://www.lub.lu.se/en/ncsc.html>http://www.lub.lu.se/en/ncsc.html.
In order to discuss, present and analyse the
problems and challenges that arise within
scholarly communication Lund University Libraries
invite scholars, publishers, vendors, editors,
librarians and other interested parties to the
Fourth Nordic Conference on Scholarly
Communication 21 - 23 April 2008 in Lund, Sweden.
The conference takes place every second year and
aims to be an important contribution to the
discussion and to the development within the Nordic countries.
Welcome to Lund in April!

Best regards,
Håkan Carlsson

---------
Håkan Carlsson
Biblioteksdirektionen / Head Office
Lunds universitet / Lund University Libraries
Box 134
221 00 LUND
Tel. +46 46-222 15 30
Fax + 46 46-222 36 82