21.537 Odo's words found

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:10:12 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html

         Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:05:07 +0000
         From: Michael Norton <nortonml_at_jmu.edu>
         Subject: Re: 21.534 online source for the Enchiridion Musices of Odo?

This is the from the version of the Dialogus of Odo and can be seen at
the online Thesaurus Musicarum Latinarum.

http://www.chmtl.indiana.edu/tml/start.html

They provide this from the editions of Gerbert & Migne. The following
URL points to the Migne version:

http://www.chmtl.indiana.edu/tml/9th-11th/ODODI_TEXT.html

Vere, inquam, magistrum mirabilem mihi dedisti, qui a me factus me
doceat, meque docens ipse nihil sapiat. Imo propter patientiam et
obedientiam sui eum maxime amplector; cantabit enim mihi quando
voluero, et nunquam de mei sensus tarditate commotus verberibus vel
injuriis [Viennens virgis] cruciabit.

Mike

   * Michael L. Norton, Ph.D.
   * Associate Professor