3.544 more e-Plotinus (40)

Thu, 5 Oct 89 18:45:54 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 544. Thursday, 5 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: 05 Oct 89 11:34:16 bst (9 lines)
From: D.Mealand@EDINBURGH.AC.UK
Subject: Plotinus

(2) Date: Thu, 5 Oct 89 12:35:17 EDT (9 lines)
From: H J Blumenthal <AR01@LIVERPOOL.AC.UK>
Subject: Re: 3.536 e-Plotinus? (15)

Date: 05 Oct 89 11:34:16 bst
From: D.Mealand@EDINBURGH.AC.UK

Someone on this bb asked for e-Plotinus....
Plotinus is on the TLG compact disc. Anyone with an Ibycus or within
travelling distance of one will find it quick at searching Plotinus or
most other Greek authors. There are also other programmes for searching
the compact disc from a pc or a mac I believe. David M.