3.629 software? scholarly journals? (77)

Tue, 24 Oct 89 17:52:55 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 629. Tuesday, 24 Oct 1989.

(1) Date: 23 Oct 89 21:36 EDT (12 lines)
From: (Ernesto Livon Grosman) <GROSMAN@ACF7.NYU.EDU>
Subject: Word Crunch and Nota Bene

(2) Date: Mon, 23 Oct 89 14:29:17 EDT (22 lines)
From: Jacqueline Brown <JBROWN@PUCC>
Subject: Wordprocessor and textbase?

(3) Date: Tue, 24 Oct 89 08:20:06 CDT (20 lines)
From: Steve Dill <UGA108@SDNET>
Subject: Scholarly Comm. System

Date: 23 Oct 89 21:36 EDT
From: (Ernesto Livon Grosman) <GROSMAN@ACF7.NYU.EDU>

Can you tell me what is Word Cruncher?
Also I would like to know if it is worth it to switch from Word Perfect 5.0
to Nota Bene when working with Latin American Literature.
Thank You. Ernesto Grosman.
Grosman@acf7.nyu.edu.bitnet