4.1009 Rs: Czeck CALL; Outlining; Gamma thnx (3/55)

Sun, 10 Feb 91 21:03:07 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 1009. Sunday, 10 Feb 1991.

(1) Date: Fri, 8 Feb 91 15:33:12 GMT (13 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 4.0997 Qs: Czech CALL...

(2) Date: Thu, 7 Feb 1991 18:23:28 EST (34 lines)
From: TVICKERY@SUNRISE.ACS.SYR.EDU (Tom Rusk Vickery)
Subject: RE: 4.0980 Responses: Outlining Programs...

(3) Date: Fri, 08 Feb 91 14:11:03 PST (8 lines)
From: MTRILEY@CALSTATE (Mark Timothy Riley)
Subject: query on Gamma Productions

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 91 15:33:12 GMT
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 4.0997 Qs: Czech CALL; UK Paper Mills (2/29)

Re CALL for Czech

I don't have the information you ask for, but can give you the name of
someone who is head of the audio-visual and language centre in Prague and
involved in CALL: she may be able to help, but I only have a postal address.
She is Zuzana Jettmarova, Filozoficka fakulta UK, nam. J. Palacha 2,
116 38 Prague 1.

June Thompson, CTI Centre for Modern Languges