6.0319 Chadwyck-Healey DBs: Correction and Follow-up (2/66)

Tue, 27 Oct 1992 10:09:12 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 6, No. 0319. Tuesday, 27 Oct 1992.

(1) Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 08:46:45 EST (15 lines)
From: PWILLETT@ucs.indiana.edu
Subject: RE: Summary of responses RE: Chadwyck-Healey MRDF's

(2) Date: Tue, 27 Oct 92 08:31:19 EST (51 lines)
From: PWILLETT@ucs.indiana.edu
Subject: Responses RE: Chadwyck-Healey MRDFs

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 08:46:45 EST
From: PWILLETT@ucs.indiana.edu

I just posted a summary of responses to my request regarding the
Chadwyck-Healey full-text databases. I'm sorry to say that some
of the information contained in the posting is inaccurate. I
tried to have the message stopped by the editors, but I guess it
slipped through. The blame is all mine, however. I'll be posting
a better informed summary in the next few days. I'm sorry for
my confusion.

Perry Willett
Main Library
Indiana University