12.0018 author? place of publication?

Wed, 13 May 1998 19:42:12 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (13)
Subject: author, author?

[2] From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk> (12)
Subject: place of publication?

Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:02:58 +0100
From: Willard McCarty <Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk>

Dear Colleagues,

Some months ago I ran into a translated quotation from Baudelaire, about
Goya. I would greatly appreciate knowing which work. The quotation is: "The
line of the suture, the meeting point between real and fantastic, is
impossible to find. It is a hazy borderline which even the subtlest analyst
wouldn't be able to chart."

Thanks. It really is all about humanities computing, you see.

Dr. Willard McCarty, Senior Lecturer, King's College London
voice: +44 (0)171 873 2784 fax: +44 (0)171 873 5801
e-mail: Willard.McCarty@kcl.ac.uk
<http://www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/wlm/>