12.0263 Electronic Journals Website

Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:04:08 +0100 (BST)

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 06:11:27 +0100
From: Stewart Unwin <sunwin@NLA.GOV.AU>
Subject: Survey of the National Library of Australia Electronic
Journals Website

The National Library of Australia is currently seeking feedback on the
usefulness of its Australian Electronic Journals website, which it has
provided since May 1995.

The site is intended to provide access to all Australian journals which are
published on the World Wide Web. It is meant to be as comprehensive as
possible, but we realise that not all journals will be listed - we rely
heavily on the publishers and our users to inform us if a new title has
become available, or if the details of an existing title have changed.

The site is organised into 3 main sub-divisions, all accessible from the
main page at http://www.nla.gov.au/oz/ausejour.html:

1. Electronic journals organised alphabetically by title
2. Electronic journals organised by subject
3. Promotional sites for print journals which have minimal online content
- organised alphabetically by title

If you would like to comment on our existing website, please fill in the
survey form accessible at http://www.nla.gov.au/survey/ozej/.

If your browser does not support forms, please e-mail sunwin@nla.gov.au to
request a text version.

Stewart Unwin