16.535 materials for history of the book

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 03:08:16 EST

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

             Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:59:16 +0000
             From: Michael Fraser <mike.fraser@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
             Subject: Humbul's History of the Book topic

    Today is World Book Day which has prompted us to bring together some of
    the resources we have catalogued relating to the history of writing,
    manuscripts, printed books, publishing and electronic books.

    See Humbul's History of the Book topic
    at http://www.humbul.ac.uk/topics/hob.html

    We welcome suggestions of online resources we should be cataloguing and
    topics and other services we should be developing.

    Happy reading.

    Michael

    ---
    Dr Michael Fraser