19.492 Wikipedia: not such a wonderful world

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 07:23:03 +0000

   [1] From: "Stuart Dunn" <s.e.dunn_at_reading.ac.uk> (23)
         Subject: RE: 19.486 Wikipedia: not such a wonderful world (but
                 an interesting one, vide infra)

   [2] From: Dimitar Iliev <d_iliev_at_abv.bg> (58)
                 an interesting one, vide infra)

   [3] From: Daniel Paul O'Donnell <daniel.odonnell_at_uleth.ca> (45)
                 an interesting one, vide infra)

   [4] From: "Christine Goldbeck" <cgoldie_at_verizon.net> (11)
                 an interesting one, vide infra)

   [5] From: Gabriel BODARD <gabriel.bodard_at_KCL.AC.UK> (30)